UK Immigration Solicitors London
Our team of immigration solicitors can help you and your family come to the UK to live, work or study.
If you require advice on any area of immigration law, contact us today to speak with an expert about your options.
London Based UK Immigration Solicitors
Our experienced team of immigration lawyers provides comprehensive legal services in all areas of British immigration law. We offer expert advice and assistance to individuals, families and businesses across the UK.
Although our team UK immigration solicitors London, often represent clients from all over the world and often instruct us whilst they remain outside of the UK.
Our Immigration Lawyers offer a Range of Legal Services
Our expert time can advice you on:
- Visa Applications and Appeals: Our UK Immigration solicitors London help individuals and businesses to apply for and obtain visas for all types of immigration, including work visas, student visas, family visas and visitor visas. We also assist clients in appealing visa decisions and challenging refusals.
- EU Settlement Scheme: We assist EU nationals and their family members in applying for settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme.
- British Citizenship & Naturalisation: We advise and assist clients in obtaining British citizenship through naturalisation or registration.
- Human Rights & Asylum: We provide representation and advocacy for clients seeking asylum or claiming protection on human rights grounds.
- Business Immigration: We advise businesses on all aspects of business immigration, including sponsor licenses, compliance and the hiring of skilled workers from outside the UK.
- Immigration Compliance: We provide advice and guidance on compliance with UK immigration laws, including employer sanctions and penalties for non-compliance.
We understand that immigration law can be complex and confusing, which is why we strive to provide clear and concise advice and guidance to our clients.
Speak with an Immigration Lawyer Today
Fancy a quick chat with an Immigration expert? Then, feel free to Contact Us
As seen on
Latest news and guides.
Explore the Bishop, Lloyd & Jackson blog for in depth insights on a range of topics.Read More
Discrimination in goods and services
LEGISLATION: Who is a service provider? A service provider is any person who provides services, goods or facilities (paid or unpaid) to members of the public. A service provider is…
New UK Immigration Measures For 2024
The government has recently introduced a comprehensive set of immigration measures, that will directly affect social care workers, skilled professionals, and their families. The goal is to achieve the most…