Bishop, Lloyd & Jackson have a highly dedicated and professional Immigration team who have concluded in excess of 1000 immigration cases since its establishment.
Our Immigration team has successfully concluded a number of highly complex cases. As a result of our hard-earned reputation, we are increasing the number of communities for whom we act and expanding the services that we offer to our immigration clients day by day.
Bishop, Lloyd & Jackson can assist you in the following types of immigration matters:
- Spouse (Marriage) Visa Applications
- Tier-1 (Entrepreneur) Visa Applications
- Family Visitor / General Visitor Visa Applications
- Settlement (Indefinite Leave to Remain) Applications
- Over-18 Family Dependent Applications and Appeals
- Naturalisation (British Citizenship) Applications
- Travel Document Applications
- EEA Applications
- Long Residence Applications
- Applications outside the Immigration Rules
- Asylum/Legacy Matters
- Tier-2 (Work Permit) Applications and Extensions
- Tier-4 (Student) Applications, Extensions and Appeals
- Sponsorship Licence Application for Employers
- Any Appeal Matters (both in-country and out-country)
Contact us today at 020 3794 3105 to book an appointment to see one of our Immigration lawyers in London or email us with your enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, call us free from any corner of the world via our SkypeID: bljlaw.co.uk
Please note that we can see clients by prior appointment in Farnborough, Aldershot, Reading and Ashford.