PUBLIC INQUIRY SOLICITOR
West London firm working on the Grenfell Tower disaster is looking for a Public Inquiry Solicitor.
The successful candidates should have excellent client care skills and be capable of progressing matters diligently, with a high degree of sensitivity and skill. They must be compassionate and caring and ready to work hard in the best interests of our clients. The role will involve taking client instructions, drafting witness statements, managing and analysing a large volume of documents and conducting legal research. You will be working on the Grenfell Tower Public Inquiry.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work on an interesting and high-profile case.
- Previous experience in inquest law would be useful but not essential.
- We pride ourselves on our client service and approachable and professional atmosphere.
Apply if you want:
- Work on a large Public Inquiry Case like Grenfell Tower Inquiry
- the opportunity for technically challenging work.
- the chance to develop close client relationships.
- The successful candidate will have at least 8 years PQE.
- Previous experience in Actions Against the Police, Human Rights or Inquest Law would be advantageous but is not essential for this role.
- a strong sense of justice
- a keen eye for detail
- the ability to prioritise urgent work and meet deadlines
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- the ability to work with paralegals and volunteers to get the very best results for our clients.
Salary is competitive, depending on your level of experience.