We are seeking to recruit a talented paralegal for Public Inquiry Department. The successful candidate will be accustomed to working in a busy office environment and progressing matters in an organised, timely, accurate and skilful manner.
The role will involve taking client instructions and drafting witness statements as well as managing and analysing a large volume of documents. The nature of the work will require the candidate to possess a high level of sensitivity and a keen eye for detail. Successful candidate should have
- The ability to follow instructions carefully
- A professional and hard-working attitude
- Excellent analytical skills
Apply if you want:
- Work on a large Public Inquiry Case like Grenfell Tower Inquiry
- The opportunity for technically challenging work.
- Experience in Housing and/or Human Rights Law would be advantageous.
- A qualifying law degree is essential for this role.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritise urgent work and meet deadlines
- The ability to work well with solicitors, paralegals and volunteers to achieve the very best results for our clients.
Salary is competitive, depending on your level of experience.